An Individual Estate Plan from Carolina Estate Planning consists of:
- Consultation with Estate Planning Attorney
- Last Will and Testament
- Testamentary Trust (if required)
- Appointment of Guardianship for minor children (if required)
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Living Will (Advance Directive)
- Healthcare Power of Attorney
- HIPPA Authorization
- Digital and hard copy of all documents
- Instructional binder for Executors, Trustees, Guardians, and Power of Attorneys
- Instructions on how to sign and witness your documents in compliance with the North Carolina Statutes.
The Individual Estate Plan includes a simple will and does not include tax planning or any trust provisions other than those indicated above. Home consultations are available in select areas for this service at no additional charge.
Schedule a free 15-minute consultation to help you choose the right service