A Combined Living Will & Healthcare Power of Attorney consist of:
- Consultation with Estate Planning Attorney
- Directive to Physicians regarding end of life care
- Appointment of a representative to handle healthcare decisions on your behalf if you become incapacitated
- HIPAA Release
- Digital and hard copy of all documents
- Instructional folder for healthcare representative
- Instructions on how to sign and witness your documents in compliance with the North Carolina Statutes.
A Combined Living Will and Healthcare Power of Attorney provides an advanced directive to your physicians regarding end of life care and allows you to appoint a spouse, trusted family member, friend, or advisor as your agent or representative to manage your healthcare decisions when you are unable to make or communicate any decisions regarding your own care.
Schedule a free 15-minute consultation to help you choose the right service