A Couples Estate Plan consists of:
- Consultation with Estate Planning Attorney
- Reciprocal Last Will and Testaments
- Testamentary Trusts (if required)
- Appointment of Guardianship for minor children (if required)
- Durable Power of Attorneys
- Living Wills (Advance Directives)
- Healthcare Power of Attorneys
- HIPPA Authorizations
- Digital and hard copy of all documents
- Instructional binder for Executors, Trustees, Guardians, and Power of Attorneys
- Instructions on how to sign and witness your documents in compliance with the North Carolina Statutes.
The Couples Estate Plan includes two simple reciprocal wills and does not include tax planning or any trust provisions other than those indicated above. Reciprocal wills are separate wills in the individual names of both partners, that describe essentially the same terms and have the surviving partner and/or children inheriting the estate. Home consultations are available in select areas for this service at no additional charge.
Schedule a free 15-minute consultation to help you choose the right service