An Individual Last Will & Testament consists of:
- Consultation with Estate Planning Attorney
- Last Will and Testament
- Testamentary Trusts (if required)
- Appointment of Guardianship for minor children (if required)
- Digital and hard copy of all documents
- Instructional folder for Executors, Trustees, and Guardians
- Instructions on how to sign and witness your documents in compliance with the North Carolina Statutes.
The Individual Last Will & Testament includes a simple will and does not include tax planning or any trust provisions other than those indicated above. Home consultations are available in select areas for this service at no additional charge.
Schedule a free 15-minute consultation to help you choose the right service